Friday, January 9, 2009

It's all about Sophie!


Sophie is now 4 months old I can't believe it. She is such a joy to be around especially when she decides to sleep through the night. She had her 4 month check up this week and was given the official okay to start eating solids. She is happy about this. She doesn't seem to have to much trouble with the stuff she has had so far, rice cereal and sweet potatoes. She especially like the Zwieback toast if only she could hold it by herself the entire time.

She weighed in at 15.5 lbs and was off the charts in her height. She is 27 1/4 inches tall. So, this means she is long enough for the next size up in clothing but to skinny to make it fit just right. Will take it though. Just makes dress shopping a little more of a challenge for this next size but yeah that also means I get to go shopping.

3 comments:

  1. Sophie is so beautiful! I love her little sweater too. How fun to dress up a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo cute Diana! I never thought someone could look so much like Shay & still be adorable. Joaquin swears that guys like tall women (I'm sure Shay & Lane agree, but don't tell Kade-hee hee). I love your blog by the way & can't wait to visit it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really a cutie, but what can you expect with parents and brothers who are knockouts.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete