Steel and Zach working on a Sand Castle
Sophie spent most of the day eating dirt, got to love this stage!
Shay and the kids finishing their castle, Sophie about to destroy it
Steel buried in the sand thanks to his Dad.
On Saturday we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and drove to Bear Lake for the afternoon. It only took us an hour to get there, which is great!! We had a wonderful day. We had never been there before and we were surprised by the turquoise water and the sandy beach. The water was very shallow and the boys were able to walk out a far distant with Shay. I was not a huge fan of the water since it was pretty cold for me but lets face it I am still trying to adjust from Phoenix. However, the kids and Shay did not seem to mind and had a great time. We mainly played in the sand and water and just had a good time hanging out. After a few hours we decided that Shay's fair skin might be in some trouble if we didn't go home. On our way home we stopped in town for a Famous Raspberry Shake and let me tell I think it was the best Shake I have ever had. It was a fun Saturday!!


That looks so fun! Love the picture of Steel buried in the sand. Umm...now I want a milkshake too!! Can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeletehey Diana, that looks like so much fun! I am going to come out at the end of july begining of august... i will keep you updated!
ReplyDeletelove ya!
We loved Bear Lake too. I especially like how shallow it was, Joaquin didn't because we had to hike out soooo far to the boat. We're hoping some day to meet you there for fun. Maybe by mid August?!?! I sure hope so. We can't wait to see you this Sunday!
ReplyDelete