Friday, July 31, 2009

Haning out in Evanston

At the fair with cousin Jackson, they came up for the weekend, lots of fun!!
Steel on a fun car ride
Zach loved all the rides even the scarier fast ones, I guess he is ready for Lagoon or something
Our first Rodeo, the kids loved it even Sophie loved all the horses
Zach in front of cool statue, downtown Evanston
War memorial at courthouse
Chinese park, downtown
My Mom and Sophie in front of old Train depot, downtown
My Mom and the boys at the park downtown with of course a Buffalo Statue

Here are some pictures of us hanging out in Evanston. They have lots of fun things to look at like a cool war memorial for all who served in various wars from this area, a cute Chinese park, old train depot, and lots of other parks too. The kids and I are having fun going to museums and pretending that we are on vacation. We have also enjoyed a Rodeo and the county fair, we saw pig wrestling, lots of animals and rode on a few children s rides. I was a little nervous about the scary people operating the equipment but the kids didn't seem to notice and had a good time.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! I wish I was there:( I miss you... Sofie is so cute and I miss those boys sooo much! love ya, mindy

    ReplyDelete