Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back to School



School started yesterday for Zach and today for Steel. Steel is in Preschool twice a week in the afternoon I am looking forward to some time for just me, after this week, Zach is home every afternoon due to testing in school. Yesterday our summer felt officially over not just because of school but the horrible weather. It was 40 degrees and rainy when I dropped Zach off at school, all the kids were freezing waiting to go in to class. Today was nicer but it feels like fall it is about 60 degrees with a cool breeze but the sun is nice. I suppose the cooler weather is good since it makes it truly feel like fall and time for school. I can't believe how big my 2 boys are getting it makes me a little sad but I am happy for the experiences that await them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: