This year we had a busy and much better Halloween than last year. We still had some sniffles and a few aches and pains but none that stopped us from having fun. We started the week off by going to a Math Spooktacular for all the towns elementary students and families, wow it was crazy, then Steel had a fun party at preschool, Zach had another fun party for 1st grade, which I helped with, and costume parade at school. Friday after school, it was a half day, we went trick or treating downtown very fun and again busy, but the weather was beautiful so no complaints. Saturday we had thought we were going to go to our ward trunk or treat but the rains/sleet changed our mind, needless to say I have enough candy to last me a year or more since we didn't go, oh well. Then on Halloween we decided it would be okay for the kids to have a classic Halloween experience and so they went trick or treating to a couple of our neighbors houses, we didn't need to do too much trick or treating since we already had tons of candy, they had a great time especially Sophie. All in all a fun Halloween the kids can't wait until next year, now on to the next big holidays love this time of year!!

These pictures are out of order but here they are trick or treating
Sophie the Ballerina, she thought she was so pretty and loved to spin around
At Zach's school party, all the boys in his class
It was fun to be able to help out and be a part of his fun day
Playing games
Zach was of course the police officer and Steel is Spider-man's true identity!!
I love the costumes- they look great! I wish we got to do costume parades and class parties at school here- I remember doing that growing up. Glad you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteSuper fun! Your kids look so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great Halloween! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten--how does that happen? I hope you are enjoying Wyoming we sure miss you here.
ReplyDelete