Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas pictures

This year it never worked out to get a family shot so I finally decided to just at least have the kids grace our Christmas cards. And the pictures turned out soo cute I though maybe I would go ahead and post a few of them.

 Okay this shot will not be gracing any cards but I rarely have a photo of me on here and Zach did a good job taking this picture thought I would throw it in.
 Ahh aren't they soo cute, well I think so anyway love the matchy Christmas outfits


 Zach can officially sing all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth now!!
 Love this pictures, above, of Steel and Sophie it needs some funny caption to go along with it!!


 Such a cute shot, their still young enough to pass this shot off not for much longer though
Sophie loves her new dress and kept saying she was a ballerina and dancing, love that girl

There are a few pictures I didn't post, got to keep some sort of surprise for the upcoming Christmas card that will be in the mail in a few weeks, once my pictures I ordered show up. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Still can't believe the hair on that girl!! Tatum still has stumble....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a cute job! Your kids look so cute! Love their outfits! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete