This year I was very insistent that we were going somewhere warm for spring break. Luckily the boys Spring Break wasn't until this last week so that we could have more chances of finding some place warmer than where we are. We had a great time in Saint George, if only we could have stayed longer than just a few days. Steel and I did not want to leave and yesterday after being home for a few days, he told me he wanted to go back and wanted to live there, I completely agree. Now if I could just convince my husband who loves the cold. I think the kids favorite part of the trip was swimming in the outdoor pool, despite all the other activities we did. Steel especially loved the pool. This is good because he has been struggling passing his swim level, swim lessons, and now I know he can swim pretty good by himself. We also took the kids to play miniature golf, ride bumper boats and go karts, we took a fun hike, Zachary's favorite part, took them to a Natural Wildlife museum and just enjoyed hanging out and eating out. It was a great trip!!!

At the Natural Wildlife Museum
Bumper Boat Fun
Zachary was kind enough to give his sister a ride
Steel had fun driving his own car, even though it was super slow
Swimming at the hotel pool
Hiking
Sophie exhausted from the all the fun, this was her makeshift bed, she actually crawled in there to take a nap, very unusual for her to do that.
I'm so glad to see pix of your trip! I haven't even had a chance to check any blogs lately so it's fun to have a good one to see. We haven't had much luck with hiking with our kids, you'll have to give us some tips. Our kids favorite is always the hotel pool, go figure. We always tease we should rent a hotel in Pocatello & they would think it was a killer vacation!
ReplyDelete