Sunday, September 4, 2011

What happens on the Second day of school

Steel has been looking forward to going to Kindergarten for at least the last 2 years but I think his excitement got the best of him. On the second day he was having to much fun on the Uneven Bars at recess and broke his arm!! This has been a big bummer and has not made the transition to school as easy as we had anticipated for him. I'm hoping that next week will be a better week for him and that the next 4 weeks can go by fast so he can be back to normal. I guess we will never forget his second day of Kindergarten.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! That's too bad. Hope it heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I always wanted a cast on my second day of school....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh No! Poor little guy! Like you said... you'll never forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry Diana, what a killer first few days of kindergarten! The kids ask me about his arm all the time & Josh wishes he could sign his cast.

    ReplyDelete