Birthday Breakfast
Dinner
Sophie turned 1 today, I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. My Labor Day baby is growing up and I have had to fight back the tears today. I am not sure why I am more emotional with her than when the boys turned 1 but we are sure glad she is in our family. Her birthday celebration was not as I planned starting with the cake, I attempted to make one last night but my baking skills did not pay off for me and the whole cake crumpled as I tried to put it together, thanks to Smiths they saved the day. Then I looked everywhere for a cute Mylar balloon but Walmart and Smiths no longer carry them here, luckily they had a pink regular balloon they gave us for free for our troubles. Then I ordered her some cute shoes for her birthday gift online and despite the fact that they said they were supposed to be delivered this morning they never came. Oh well luckily she is only 1 and was okay with the one gift we got her and the cards with money from her Grandparents. We had pancakes for her breakfast, pizza for dinner and of course she got to demolish half the cake and she liked it so much we finally had to take it away from her before she got to sick. Speaking of which I think she did get a stomach ache because she just woke up and she usually doesn't do that. All in all it was nice day.


Happy Birthday Sophie!!
ReplyDeleteDiana, I think you are more emotional because of the boys and you see how quickly they are growing up and you know she is following!! I had a hard time with Tatum turning one and she is the 5th.
I can't believe she has a ponytail! That is just not fair!!! Tatum still has peach fuzz.
Wow, I can't beleive Sophie is a year old. It seems like you just had her. I didn't realize Quinn is almost an entire year younger than her. You have a beautiful family. Maybe one day our kids will actually meet each other...
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday sophie and diana!!!!!! what a b-day to remember!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sophie!! I can't believe she is one...that means my baby is almost one!!! Time flies. Sorry it didn't quite work out how you planned, but it looks like she loved it all.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sophie!!
ReplyDeleteLook at her hair!!! I cant believe how blonde it is!!! She is a beauty!
hey diana, here's me: http://reallyquitelucky.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehopefully you'll still want to be friends after you see what a true dork I am
tonight was fun...thanks!