Today was Zach's first day of school. I can't believe he is old enough to go!! It was an emotional day for us both I think, he kept telling me how much he was going to miss me but thankfully when I picked him up from school he said he had a good time. Just a few run ins with the rough kids in class but I think he made a friend. Kindergarten is all day here so it was hard for us both but it was good to to have the house quieter for a change. We shall see how tomorrow goes.
WOW! I can't believe Zach is old enough to be in kindergarten. It must be a whirl of emotions for you. Your 30th seemed way more exciting than mine. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how old Zach looks! You've just been gone a few months, but all ready for school he looks so grown up! Sniff sniff. I hope you both have a great school year.
ReplyDelete