
Steel the Doctor, Steel loves to play doctor and of course I get to be his patient very fun.

At the Conference Center in January

Zach, Steel and Sophie in the stroller pictured by Salt Lake Temple, they were excited to see it since that is where Shay and I were married.

Zach looking cute as always, inside Conference Center

Sophie enjoying the view and all her warm blankets
It has been a while since I uploaded pictures from my camera and I found a few cute ones to share. Last month we decided to take the kids down to Temple Square
unfortunately after doing a very brief tour of the conference center Shay came down with a really bad
migraine and I was forced to drag the kids around by myself. This of course did not last long, it was cold and Steel was not in the mood. Oh well maybe next time.
Those things never quite work out the way you want when kids are involved. Someday, right?
ReplyDelete