Thursday, February 18, 2010

President's Day Weekend


My beautiful Valentines Day gift
Sophie playing dress up for the first time at Grandma Donna's house

This past weekend we went up to Idaho to visit Shay's family for the long weekend. We had a great time!! We took the kids to Lava Hot Springs on Saturday and we went Skiing on Monday. It was my first real time skiing and Zach went too. He and his cousin Josh took lessons for a couple hours while Shay tried to show me how to get down the hill. I'm proud of myself for trying it I think I might want to try again someday. Before we left on our trip Shay surprised me with my Valentines gift of some beautiful roses. He is such a nice and loving Husband.

1 comment:

  1. i've decided your blog is appropriately named because you guys are always doing fun things! i wanted to play today but forgot we had kindergarten screening in the morning and kindergarten shots in the afternoon. soon though. especially now that sophie can be a princess with lily :)

    ReplyDelete