We put them to work at a young age, actually Zach really wanted to try and shovel the snow yeah!!
Today we all got up early, I was supposed to head to Park City for Sophies Dr. Appt but when we got up we noticed that we got a little bit of snow and the roads were to bad for me to drive to Park City. However Zach and Steel didn't' mind one bit and hurried up to put on their snow clothes to go play before school started. It has been a few months since we got good snow so other than the road trip canceled we are hoping it continues so we can get another sledding trip in before winter is over.
Thanksgiving Historical FAQ Video
12 years ago


Glad you're enjoying the snow.....we're enjoying the perfect spring weather here. Love to see all the fun things you guys are doing. We miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat's so fun for your kids! I bought some really nice gloves this year to complete my sledding outfit and then we didn't get any snow... really. There were two days that we even got snow that stuck and it was gone by the end of the day. One of those we went into church and told my girls that we could play after, even though it was Sunday. That might have been our only chance. By the time we got out the snow was gone! Today it felt like high 60's, which I actually love! Enjoy the snow while it lasts!!!
ReplyDeleteOur snow finally melted away... we are happy about that. HA! That's nice that the boys help out with shoveling. Brody can't stand shoveling our driveway. I'm thankful he does it so I don't have to. :) The kids are getting so big and are cute as always. It's so adorable that Sophie likes to play dress up. I can't wait for Keira to get to that stage! Miss you guys... hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete