Zach and Shay looking at ice chunks in the water
Today before it started snowing, we were able to get outside and enjoy a few hours of sunshine. I needed to find some rocks for a Young Women's activity so went on a fun little walk on the Bear River Parkway, in town. Sophie loved that Shay let her out of her stroller for most of it and the boys enjoyed exploring nature and seeing beaver dams and beaver/deer tracks on the snow. I can't wait until spring/summer I need more outdoor sunshine time.
Thanksgiving Historical FAQ Video
12 years ago


I can't wait for spring/summer either. We had one day that hit almost 60 with sun.... It was so beautiful and then we got snow today!! Uck!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. Shay and Sophie look so cute. The boys look like they are having fun. Where is Mom we need to see more of you Diana.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Donna