Friday, April 23, 2010

Zachary's School Program

Waiting for the show to start

This week was Zachary's big Kindergarten school Program. They did Mother Goose Nursery rhymes, it was all very cute. I tried to video some of it but my regular video camera's batteries were dead, I managed to get some on my cell phone video but I can't figure out how to get them on the computer so at least you can see some pictures. Zach had a speaking part he did great!! I am so proud of him I can't believe this school year is almost done, sob sob now he will be a first grader soon, he is growing up way to fast but he is such a cute good boy I am proud of him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It's with mixed emotions that summer comes for our home. I love that there's no schedule but I always get nervous about how I'm going to keep them busy ALL DAY. We definitely need to get together lots this summer to keep our sanity intact. He looks devilishly handsome by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics. I can't believe how much your little man is growing up. He's such a little stud muffin. :) Once they are in school it seems like time just flies from there and they grow up so fast! There is a guy here that Brody works with and when I first met him I mentioned to Brody that he looked like a grown Zach Smith. Brody agreed and we thought the resemblance was so exact. Anyways... thought that was funny he reminded us of your little guy. Miss you guys and hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete