Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Stiches

Still beautiful even with stitches, will see how pretty it looks tomorrow!!

Sophie had to get her first set of stitches today, immediately after walking into the door from picking Zach up from school, Sophie started fighting with Steel over some gloves and somehow fell just right on the coffee table, I was quite worried as she quickly got very bloody and Zach was super worried crying and wondering where the phone was to call Dad. Luckily it didn't take too long to get the bleeding to stop but the gash was to large and so I called Shay, luckily he was in town, and so he came home to assist me. He decided to take Sophie to the E.R while I stayed with the boys because Zach had T-Ball Practice he had to go to. She had to get 4 stitches I think but Shay said she just cried a little bit. and she was happy because she got a new bear from the hospital and a lollipop. I am just glad she is okay. Sophie lets please have this be the last hospital visit for a very long time okay!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Poor little girl! That stinks. Sorry!!! I'm glad she is doing good though. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a bummer. Her pig tails look really cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor sweetie! I was so glad they had the glue for Emma.... Hope it heals fast- use Mederma for kids a few times a day once it heals and you'll never see the scar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. I have a scar about the same place where I fell off a potato digger. Tough girls have scars. Love you Sophie.... Next time push Steel harder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh noooo... Poor Sophie! Glad she was a trooper and did well with it. Hopefully her little boo-boo will get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie, We sure love you and hope you are doing better now. We will see you soon. Love, Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quinn can give her some sympathy this weekend. She's had stitched twice on her face! I agree though that she still looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete