Yesterday was Zachary's Birthday, he turned 6. I can't believe that 6 years has gone by already it has gone by fast too fast before I know it he will be turning 16, now that is scary. It has been quite the ride over the last 6 years learning to be a Mom but it has been good. He is such a sweet boy, but likes to act tough. One of my favorite things about him is that he is always doing something for somebody, he can't just make a craft for him it has to be for me or he is always reminding Shay to buy me flowers and loves to give me things. He is also very kind and gentle with others and is nice to everyone at school and church, even when they are not nice to him. Now if he could just be like that with his brother, hmm someday. We love him lots and love to watch him grow up, he is a great little boy.
Zach wanted Callie Bagels, for his Birthday Breakfast, Shay's speciatly with grilled onions ham and cream cheese I'm not a huge fan bu the 2 of them like it.
Zach wanted a Pineapple Upside Down cake, he likes to be just like his Dad that is usually what Shay has me make for his birthday. It did not turn out as pretty as I would like but it still tasted good.
Zach had a half day too so that was fun to hang out with him and so we did cake for Lunch and went out to dinner to a yummy Mexican restaurant in town for dinner.
We must live in WY now because Shay got him his first BB gun, I told him he could only use it when his Dad is around I don't need to deal with any injuries from that.
Zach's big gift was a new bike, his last one broke he is excited to finally have some good weather to go riding. In fact when we woke up yesterday it was snowing, not quite the weather we had 6 years ago when he came into the world oh well, at least we weren't sweating like we normally are on their birthdays.
Thanksgiving Historical FAQ Video
12 years ago

Zach,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! We are going to call you tonight... We have had sick kids and life has been crazy. Ross says your new bike is AWESOME!!! Love, the buffalo seven
Sorry I didn't let Ross finish, your bike is AWESOME but your BB gun is the BEST!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Zach. I hope you get to shoot your gun alot. It looks like a lot of fun. I am so glad that you are such a great kid. Your mom and dad are lucky to have you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say that I'm going to beat you up over Memorial Weekend Shay (I'm sure it wasn't Diana pushing for the BB Gun). You know whatever Zach gets Joaquin will get for Josh. Should we take bets on who gets shot first, Steel, Quinn, Jessi, the list goes on and on.
ReplyDeleteDid you get my email about the house addition by the way? We're hoping to use your hubby's expertise to our advantage! Lol
Happy Birthday to Zach and Steel! They are SO BIG! Looks like you had a great time! :) Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete