Birthday celebration, boys picked out cake.
Shay and I on Alpine Slide
Sundance.
I turned 30 this past Friday. I am doing better with it than I thought I would. Of course it probably helped that I was able to have a wonderful birthday thanks to my great kids and husband. Shay and the boys picked out a cake and bought lunch for me Friday afternoon, they got me slippers and a Taylor Swift CD. Later in the day Shay made a Manicure and Pedicure appt. for me and watched the kids while I went, it was very nice. Shay's parents drove down from Idaho so that Shay and I could go to Park City for the weekend. Shay and I had a great time. We went out to eat lots, saw a couple movies, went on the Alpine slide, did some shopping, Shay got tickets to see the musical "Fame"playing at the Egyptian theater in Park City, and he surprised me with reservations at Sundance for dinner. I loved all of it we had a fantastic time. It was hard to come back to reality. Hopefully I can squeeze another trip out of Shay in 6 months or so.


No comments:
Post a Comment