Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Park City with big Brother John

Sophie having fun
Zach
Cousin Jackson
Zach and cousin Jackson
My brother John and daughter Camila
Johns cute family

Monday I finally got to see my big brother John and his cute family. It has been 3 years since I saw him last, the way things go when we all live far away. Now he lives in London but he was in town seeing his wife's family, which live in Salt Lake. He has 2 cute girls and his son Jackson is handsome and growing up fast. It sure has been fun living closer to Salt Lake so I can see people as they come through.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. yay! looks like a fun time in park city. also looks like you have been getting everything you can out of our little town. there were a couple good photos from playing with all those kids at the picnic last night...I'll have to blog them soon and give them to you one day. park tomorrow? good, see ya there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, Zack takes after your side! he looks sooo much like your brother!

    ReplyDelete