This last weekend my Brother Mike and his family got together with us. They were up this way to see his wife's Tara's family and we were excited that they were able to squeeze a few days in for us. It has been 4 years since I had last saw them, way too long, so it was nice to finally reconnect and give the kids a chance to get to know them a little. I hope that it will not be another 4 years before we see each other again.
Brother Mike and I at park
Sophie and cousin Giovanna
Mike, Nadia and Zach on carnival ride
Tara and I waiting outside restaurant
Mike and Tara
Mike and I
My nice hubby
Sunday afternoon at Great Grandma White's and Grandpa Bud's house
Looks like a fun time. Glad you guys were able to get together.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got to see him, I remember that being a question for a while. His family looks beautiful and happy. Yahoo!
ReplyDelete