Monday, July 5, 2010

Mom's visit

Last week My Mom came out to visit us for a week. We had such a great time it had been about 7 months since we had really seen her last and she has not spent much time with us at our new home, so it was fun showing her around. The kids loved playing games with her and staying up late, she and I were able to go shopping, thanks to my grandma for watching the kids, and she even babysat for us a few nights. I just wish she didn't have to go but we are hopeful it will be sooner than 7 months before we see her again.
 4 Generations!!

Sunday Drive to the mountains not far from our house
 Sunday pictures before Church

 Love this picture of my Mom and the kids!!



 On our way to the lake
 Shay and the kids at the lake
 Lake fun, Zach spent the whole time working on this Dam
 Ice Cream fun
 Walk by the river
 Looking cute at the museum
 The kids and My Mom at Fort Bridger
  
 Mom and Sophie
The kids and I

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I love the fmaily pics-You guys look great! We miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that 4 generation pic! So special!

    ReplyDelete