Today Steel turned 4!! The last 4 years have flown by it seems. He has always been a wonderful kid and a joy to be with. I love his tender heart and that he always loves his mommy. He has always made my day since he was born, he is not afraid to snuggle, giggle, make friends and do the right things. He is a great helper to his brother and sister and he is usually pretty patient with most people. He is also very imaginative, in fact over the past couple of months he is always pretending to be some sort of character each day it is cute. So for his birthday he wanted Spider-man and he wanted to see his Great Grandma White. So while we were down in Salt Lake yesterday to do some shopping we made sure to stop by their house and visit, it was great to see them and Steel got his wish. And thanks to Shay's help his Spider-man Cake turned out.
Thanksgiving Historical FAQ Video
12 years ago

Happy Birthday Steel!! We hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteWe need to get together soon. It seems like we haven't seen you guys forever. I hope everything is going good for you.
Happpppy Birthday, Big guy. It was fun to talk to you. Be good and give your Mom a hug.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Steel. I love your spiderman costume. Grant loves it too. I hope I get a candle in my toast for my next birthday.
ReplyDeleteI love the cake! That Spiderman is hard to make, trust me I've tried. Happy Late B-Day Steel!
ReplyDelete